Included in registration fee: All convention activities, programming, three scheduled meals, convention materials, Karnea t-shirt and Cardinals baseball game ticket. All other meals are on your own.
ALL cancellations must be confirmed by Lesa Purcell. If you must cancel, email her at email@example.com. Your cancellation is not complete until you receive a confirmation from Lesa. There is a $75 cancellation fee after July 18 for all packages. After July 25 there will be NO cancellations accepted.
$390 prior to May 1
$425 May 1 – June 30
$465 after June 30
ALUMNI AND GUESTS
$435 prior to May 1
$460 May 1 – June 30
$490 after June 30
Arrival and Departure Plans for Karnea
The first required business session for all delegates begins at 4:00 p.m. CST on Wednesday, August 1, 2018. Chapter delegates are required to attend, be versed in the proposed legislation, to elect Karnea officers and become familiar with the business that will be conducted. Each chapter must send three (3) elected voting delegates. This includes two (2) undergraduates and one (1) alumnus per chapter and colony.
The Karnea Opening Celebration begins at 8:00 p.m. CST on Wednesday, August 1. Karnea concludes with the Karnea Banquet on Saturday, August 4. Please depart St. Louis on Sunday, August 5.
How Do I Reserve My Hotel Room?
Call reservations at 1-888-421-1442. Mention Delta Tau Delta Fraternity to receive the conference rate or use the link below to reserve a room.
Room rates are $149 per night plus tax (approximately 17.5%) for up to four people. This is a special offer extended to Delta Tau Delta. Hotel rooms must be reserved by July 9, 2018. After that date, rooms may not be available and if they are, may not be available at the special Delt rate. Don’t delay in reserving your room(s). If interested, suites are available via the room reservation link.
Contemporary Hotel in St. Louis near the Arch
Discover the energizing personality and passionate hospitality that blend seamlessly at this world-class hotel near the St. Louis Arch. At Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, you’ll stay fit in our 24-hour StayFit™ Fitness Center, celebrate in our 83,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, and stay connected with free Wi-Fi. As the closest hotel to the newly transformed Gateway Arch, this contemporary downtown St. Louis hotel is within walking distance of popular attractions, like Busch Stadium.
Restaurants in the Hotel -
- Red Kitchen & Bar: daily breakfast buffet and seasonal menu.
- Starbucks®: full service one-stop coffee shop; conveniently located on the lobby level
- Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar: a huge selection of local craft beers, in-house smoked meats and BBQ
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: fine dining; famous sizzling steaks, seafood and signature cocktails
Self-parking at the hotel is based on limited availability.
- Rates: 0-1 Hours………..…$15 plus tax
- 1-4 Hours…………..$25 plus tax
- 4-overnight…….......$29 plus tax
- Please note: our hotel garage has a 6'4" clearance.
- Pick up on P1 level at the Motor Lobby.
- 0-1 Hours| $25.00 + tax
- 1-4 Hours| $30.00 + tax
- 4-6 Hours| $35.00 + tax
- 6-Overnight Parking: $39.00 + tax
Public Self-Parking:Mansion House Garage: located directly behind Hyatt at 330 N. 4th St.
- Rates: 7 days a week| $16 a day
- Please Enter at Mansion House Apartments. No in/out privileges. Rates subject to change during special events and cannot be billed to guestroom.
- Please note: Mansion House Garage has a 6' clearance.
- Rates: 20 minutes| $1 ($20 max)
- Overnight| $20
- No in/out privileges. Rates subject to change during special events and cannot be billed to guestroom.
- Please note: Kiener East Garage has a 6'10" clearance.
S&H Parking| Located at Broadway and Clark
Please call 314.621.1600 for rates, availability, or more information on parking in downtown St. Louis
Main Transportation Centers
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport (STL) » 20 miles from the hotel
- Amtrak St. Louis Station at 430 S. 15th St » 1.5 miles from the hotel
Public Transit Centers
- Metro Link Station at 8th and Pine » Takes you towards the Convention Center, Washington Park,
- MO 99 Downtown Trolley » Takes you to popular attractions like the City Garden, Washington Ave, City Museum, and the Contention Center Edward Jones Dome
Early bird registration coverage for the lead chapter advisor and division vice president will be handled by a pre-approved list by the division president. Should the lead chapter advisor not be able to attend, the division president must approve any other alumnus on the advising team. This approval will be communicated to the alumnus and Central Office. Registration costs higher than early bird will be covered by the alumnus. ALL cancellations must be confirmed by Lesa Purcell at the Central Office. If you must cancel, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cancellation is not complete until you receive a confirmation from Lesa. There is a $75 cancellation fee after July 18 for all packages. After July 25 there will be NO cancellations accepted.
For each approved alumni volunteer, half of each hotel night (maximum of four nights) will be reimbursed by the division. Reimbursements are to be submitted to the respective division treasurer after Karnea.
Alumni volunteers are strongly encouraged to make their hotel reservations early and share a hotel room.
Dara Readus at the Central Office will keep a list of alumni seeking roommates. Please contact Dara if a roommate is needed to help reduce costs.
How Does Our Chapter Find Financial Support to Attend Karnea?
Undergraduates may find funding through the following:
- Your chapter budget
- The house corporation
- An alumni board or association
- Campus leadership/student activities – contact your Greek Advisor