The Delta Tau Delta Educational Foundation seeks nominations for the recognitions detailed below. All nominations should be submitted no later than March 15, 2021. Submissions will be reviewed by a panel of volunteers, staff, and friends of the Foundation. Statements made in submissions may be supplemented and verified by organizational records. Recipients will be formally announced in the Foundation's Year in Review publication. Questions regarding the nomination process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Norval & Diane Stephens Outstanding Philanthropist Award
This recognition is presented to an individual or family with a proven record of exceptional generosity to Delta Tau Delta, who through direct financial support, has demonstrated outstanding fraternal and charitable responsibility and whose generosity encourages others to give back to Delta Tau Delta.
- Describe the impact of the person or family's giving to the Foundation
- Describe how the individual/family has encouraged and motivated others to take leadership roles in supporting Delta Tau Delta
- Describe any specific projects or initiatives that the individual/family has furthered
Outstanding Foundation Volunteer Award
The volunteer must exhibit exceptional leadership skills and devotion to advancing the mission of the Delta Tau Delta Educational Foundation. The volunteer should have gone above and beyond in their capacity and demonstrated an uncommon commitment to Delta Tau Delta.
- Include specific examples of service over the course of the past year or several years
- Demonstrate evidence of quality leadership
- Description of time, effort and financial commitment
- Evidence of success in motivating others to get involved
Outstanding Young Philanthropist
This recognition is presented to an alumnus of the last decade who has shown outstanding commitment to supporting the Foundation through contributions of time, talent, and treasure and who inspires others to do the same.
- Describe how the individual has prioritized contributions to the Foundation
- Demonstrate the individual’s commitment to utilizing his time, talent, and treasure to create positive change within the Fraternity and Foundation
Foundation Awards Application
Please complete the form below for each nomination. Nominators should upload a narrative describing the candidate's worthiness for the recognition and should include the characteristics described within each award description. Letters of support are not required but helpful in the evaluation process. Nominations can be submitted by members of Delta Tau Delta and friends of the Foundation.