Who We Are
Since its founding in 1981, the Delta Tau Delta Educational Foundation has granted over $20,000,000 to the Fraternity and its chapters for educational and leadership training, scholarships and Shelter construction and improvements.
Our Mission is to raise, manage and grant funds for the benefit of the educational and leadership programs of Delta Tau Delta, its chapters and members… so members fulfill the Delt Creed, live lives of excellence, and thereby have a positive impact on society.
- We believe in Delta Tau Delta as a life-long companion.
- We believe in Justice and in honoring that value in all our activities.
- We believe in friendship, conscience, aspiration, self-restraint, opportunity, understanding, and loyalty to guide us in our Fraternity and in all of life.
- We see Delta Tau Delta as an abiding influence to help each member to do his work, fulfill his obligations and maintain his self-respect.
- We believe that these values should imbue each member with the means to recognize his obligations to each other, to the Fraternity, to family and to all of mankind.
We share these values as essential to achieving the Mission.