Fraternity seeks Director of Membership Education
A staff position tasked to develop, implement and assess educational initiatives for undergraduate members is available to a creative professional motivated to provide values-based educational programming to the Fraternity’s membership.
Delta Tau Delta is accepting resumes for the director of membership education. The successful candidate will communicate and forward the mission and values of Delta Tau Delta beginning with new members and continuing throughout the undergraduate experience.
Primary responsibilities of the director include:
- Continued development, management and implementation of the Fraternity’s membership education and personal development program.
- Assist in the development of initiatives to provide ongoing educational programming for chapter officers including online initiatives.
- Development of conference and convention curriculum and related programming.
- Providing strategic leadership with regard to trends in education and curriculum design.
- The complete job description is attached.
Submit application and resume to Andy L. Longo, Director of Fraternity Programs, at email@example.com. Position start date is flexible but targeted for no later June 1, 2018.