PresX is focused on transferable leadership skills that will make you a strong leader both in your presidency and after. PresX is the opportunity to practice skills and be given feedback by coaches and peer leaders before taking those skills back to your chapter. With all chapter presidents in one location, you will also build a community of support to start the year.
When & Where:
January 5-8, 2023 at Camp Copass near Dallas, Texas.
President will be placed in groups of similar chapters/institution types. PresX is free for all presidents.
What to pack for PresX!
As you pack, please refer to the list below for suggested item.
- Clothes for 4 days. Check the weather before you travel. (dress is casual)
- Toiletries (travel-size shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, DEODORANT, etc…)
- Any prescription medications you may need
- A water bottle
- Cell phone/charger
- Bedding is provided (feel free to bring your own pillow and blanket if you prefer)
Have these items done before coming to PresX:
Complete the following by 12/15/2022:
- Register for the program
- Book a flight through Travel Leaders (if traveling over 300 miles to Camp Copass)
·Complete the StrengthsQuest Assessment by 12/20/2022
- Assessment takes 35-45 minutes
- Codes will be emailed to you later
Complete any pre-work associated with the curriculum by 12/30/2022
- PresX – following courses in Aspire (~30 minutes each)
- President Training Course
- Accountability with Radical Candor
- Delegation and Supervision
Participants will be required to show proof of vaccination or submit a negative test. Attendees will receive information on how to submit their status via text or email.
Travel costs are covered by the Fraternity. Those whose chapters are a five-hour or less drive from the camp are expected to drive. Those who travel by air will book their flights through Delta Tau Delta’s online reservation system. Detailed travel information including arrival/departure dates and times will be announced soon.
The Fraternity will not pay for checked bags, please keep that in mind when packing. (See list above)