• JAN 2: Central Office reopens
• JAN 4-6: Arch Chapter meeting
• JAN 15: Deadline for missing Accreditation Report items (Central Office will contact chapters missing elements after the November 1 reporting deadline. Items not submitted by January 15 result in chapter suspension of social activities and
ineligibility for Court of Honor and/or Hugh Shields honors).
• JAN 25: December's Monthly Financial Report (MFR) due (fine incurred after 25th)
• JAN 31: Liability Insurance due (third 25 percent of total billing)
• FEB 1: Remit division dues to division treasurers
• FEB 25: January's Monthly Financial Report (MFR) due (fine incurred after 25th)
• FEB 28: Liability Insurance due (remaining balance, including finance charges, late fee)
2019 Division Conferences
• Southern - Jan. 31-Feb. 3. Baton Rouge Marriott. Baton Rouge, La.
• Western Plains - Feb. 7-Feb. 10. Kansas City Marriott Country Club. Kansas City, Mo.
• Eastern - Feb. 14-Feb. 17. Double Tree by Hilton Pittsburgh-Green Tree. Pittsburgh, Pa.
• Northern - Feb. 14-Feb. 17. Marriott Courtyard/Horizon Convention Ctr. Muncie, Ind.
• Western Pacific - Feb. 21-Feb. 24. San Diego Marriott Mission Valley. San Diego, Calif.
• MARCH 25: February's Monthly Financial Report (MFR) due (fine incurred after 25th)
• MARCH 31: Property Insurance due (full balance or first installment of a minimum of 50 percent of total billing)
• APRIL 1: Kershner Scholar report due for fall 2018 grading period
• APRIL 1: Deadline for submitting New Member Program Extension Petition for fall 2018
• APRIL 1: Submit draft of next academic year's budget to chapter consultant for review
• APRIL 1: UIFI Scholarship application due
• APRIL 1: The Charge application due
• APRIL 1: Ignite registration due
• APRIL 5-7: Beta Tau's 125th Anniversary Celebration
• APRIL 12-14: Delta Omicron’s 80th Anniversary Celebration
• APRIL 14: Presidents and Advisors Retreat registration due
• APRIL 15: Revised draft of next academic year's budget due to chapter consultant via e-mail
• APRIL 25: March's Monthly Financial Report (MFR) due (fine incurred after 25th)
• APRIL 27: Epsilon Phi's 50th Anniversary Celebration
• APRIL 27: Theta Psi's 20th Anniversary Celebration
• MAY 1: Spring term chapter report due
• MAY 1: Next academic year's final budget due; (upload through DeltsConnect)
• MAY 17-19: Presidents and Advisors Retreat, Fisher-Nichols Memorial Headquarters
• MAY 25: April's Monthly Financial Report (MFR) due
• MAY 27: Central Office closed in observance of Memorial Day
• JUNE 2: Volunteer Recommitment Due
• JUNE 25: May’s Monthly Financial Report (MFR) due
• JUNE 30: Last day of fiscal year for most chapters and colonies
• JULY 1: First day of fiscal year for most chapters and colonies
• JULY 4: Central Office closed in observance of Independence Day
• JULY 25: June's Monthly Financial Report (MFR) Due
• JULY 30-31: Arch Chapter Meeting
• JULY 31: Last day of Fraternity's fiscal year
All new member and initiation dues are to be sent to the Central Office within 48 hours of formal pledging or initiation