Announcement: Kershner Scholar Reporting is Now Live
Each year, the Delta Tau Delta Educational Foundation collects nominations for the Kershner Outstanding Scholar Award through the Kershner Scholar reporting process. Each chapter should submit a complete list of names of members in good standing who have achieved a cumulative 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the conclusion of the previous academic year. This information must be submitted utilizing the form provided within the MyDelt portal. Kershner reporting must be completed no later than March 15th annually.
Individuals confirmed to have achieved this superior academic standing will be recognized as Kershner Scholars and invited to apply for the Kershner Outstanding Scholar Award.
Reporting Process – should be completed by a chapter officer (President, Academic Affairs, etc)
1. Navigate to Vault within the MyDelt portal and select the Communications dropdown in the menu bar.
2. Select Resources and navigate to the Dues and Member Reporting Section where you will find the Kershner Nomination Form template.
3. Download, fully complete, and save the form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
4. Navigate to the Delta Tau Delta tab within Vault where you will find the Kershner Scholar Nomination Reporting link. Click Add Report.
5. Input a title and select the appropriate fiscal year.
6. Click the paperclip icon to attach the nomination form.
7. Upload the completed nomination form.
8. Finally, click Submit to Delta Tau Delta.
Please note, submissions must utilize the form and format provided for consideration. Questions regarding the Kershner Scholar program should be directed to Foundation@Delts.org.