Reserve My Room
Room rates are $155 per night plus tax (18.80%) for up to four people. This is a special officer extended to Delta Tau Delta Karnea attendees. Hotel rooms must be reserved by July 11, 2022, to receive this rate. After that date, rooms may not be available and if they are, may not be available at the special Delt rate. Don’t delay in reserving your room(s). Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m.
Call Marriott reservations at 800-228-9290 or 757-627-4200 on or before July 11, 2022 to make sleeping room reservations as part of the Delta Tau Delta room block at the Norfolk Waterside Marrriott in Norfolk, Virginia.
Norfolk Waterside Marriott
235 East Main Street, Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Refined luxury and stylish comfort come together brilliantly at Norfolk Waterside Marriott. Perched in the heart of the city's charming downtown district, our hotel is conveniently connected to Waterside Convention Center, also just moments from the USS Wisconsin and cruises on the Spirit of Norfolk. Stretch out in your well-appointed room or suite, all of which have been re-designed and offer river or city views, plush bedding, and modern amenities. Challenge yourself with a workout in our hotel's state-of-the-art gym or enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool. Begin your day with our lobby café STEAM where We Proudly Serve Starbucks or START, our full-service breakfast restaurant. Complete your day with a glass of wine, craft cocktail, and enjoy the distinctive menu in our recently opened Italian Steakhouse, Capo Capo. Plan your next event in downtown Norfolk in one of our elegant ballroom venues or on our Riverview Terrace.
- Located on the Elizabeth River, the hotel is in the heart of Downtown Norfolk and convenient to the Norfolk Naval Base as well as the beach.
- Explore the fascinating downtown Norfolk area during your stay. The hotel is convenient to Town Point Park, Granby Street and Waterside District.
- A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, in recognition of the hotel team's commitment to first-class service.
Norfolk Waterside Marriott
ITALIAN: Capo- Offering prime steaks, chops, and seafood with an Italian influenced menu. Upscale dining sure to please! Open for dinner Dress code: Smart Casual Phone: +1 757-282-6347
COFFEE HOUSE: Steam- serves Starbuck's. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 757-627-4200
AMERICAN: Start- Choose a delicious American-style breakfast or full breakfast buffet, served seven days-a-week. Open for breakfast Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 757-627-4200
All parking is owned and operated by the City of Norfolk. Prices listed do not include an additional 6% tax.
- Off-site parking: $1/hour, $13/day
- On-site parking: $1.50/hour, $20/day
- Guest rooms: Wireless.
- Enhanced High Speed: Video chat, download large files + stream video for 5.0 USD/day
- Lobby and public areas: Complimentary Wireless