Fall Fraternity and Foundation Staff Update
The Central Office is pleased to announce the addition of several new team members and new roles as an important part of the vision to forge a better future for our members. These men and women bring tremendous expertise and passion to their work.
- Pamela Eicher, Executive Assistant for the Foundation: Pam serves as the key point of contact for members, staff and other constituents in addition to executing crucial administrative and communication tasks to support the president and to assist in the overall efficient operations of the Foundation.
- Travis M. Gass (Washington, 2011), Director of Alumni and Stakeholder Engagement: Travis plays an integral role in member engagement offerings, the philanthropic efforts of the Delta Tau Delta Educational Foundation and supports volunteer identification and recognition, He also manages vital vendor partnerships.
- Zane Glotzbach, Assistant Director of Advancement Operations: Zane oversees gift and scholarship administration while supporting advancement operations.
- Nick O’Neal, Director of Risk Response and Education: Nick oversees the execution of the Fraternity’s risk management education initiatives and is the Fraternity’s primary staff member for chapter conduct. As a member of the chapter development team, he serves as a resource for chapter leadership consultants.
- Chelsea Sheridan, Director of Communications Strategy and Digital Content: Chelsea develops and executes marketing and communications strategy and serves as the defining voice for Delt’s digital presence including social media and the website.
- Nick Yarbrough (Baker, 2013), Director of Growth: Nick manages all activities related to the growth of the Fraternity. He oversees expansion efforts and opportunities and supports undergraduate chapters and colonies in their recruitment efforts.