Delta Tau Delta chapters are divided into five geographic divisions. Every winter, members gather in a place chosen within their division to celebrate the Fraternity, brotherhood and learn skills to help lead their chapters.
There are a number of skills every officer needs to be successful in his position. At division conferences, you can talk to brothers who hold the same position at other chapters and learn essential skills and discuss best practices. The Fraternity provides meaningful programming focused on traditional needs and chapter operational issues.
Southern Division ConferenceFeb 4 - 7, 2021
Western Plains Division ConferenceFeb 4 - 7, 2021
Northern Division ConferenceFeb 11 - 14, 2021
South Bend, Ind
Western Pacific Division ConferenceFeb 18 - 21, 2021
Rendondo Beach, Cal.
Eastern Division ConferenceFeb 25 - 28, 2021
West Conshohocken, PA
Delt men are stepping up to strengthen chapters across the country. They’re leading the way to achieve excellence.
Division conference is that time each year when Delts from around the country gather to share brotherhood, exchange ideas and learn new techniques and strategies to become better officers and members. No other event in the Fraternity exposes more undergraduates to the concept of Delt excellence.
Conference programming is devoted to training chapter officers. Conference programming will focus on key concepts for specific officers. The time together at division conference provides its members and volunteers an opportunity to focus attention and commitment to the principles that make Delta Tau Delta great.
As chapter undergraduate and volunteer leaders, you will have the opportunity to gain significant fraternity education for the betterment of your chapter and the Fraternity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Chapters and colonies are expected to send five undergraduates to the division conference. The following officers are expected to attend:
- vice president
- director of finance
- director of recruitment
- new member education chairman
Chapter presidents are encouraged to attend.
Chapters may send three additional members who serve in the roles listed below:
- director of standards
- new member class president
- director of risk education
- committee chairmen or assistant committee chairmen
Chapters may send more than eight men, though attendance exceeding eight brothers must be approved by your chapter advisor and division president. If your chapter cannot send the new minimum of five men, please communicate that with your division president.
Chapters sending no delegation to attend a division conference will be subject to the following sanctions:
- The chapter will incur a fine of $1,000 which will be held for the chapter by the Division for future scholarships to attend a division conference.
- The chapter will forfeit any awards they were to be awarded at that conference.
- The chapter will be required to send eight members to the next conference.
- The chapter will meet with a Phonarch with the intent that the Phonarch will be able to help the chapter get some of the information they will have missed at the conference. The Phonarch’s expenses will be covered by the Division.
- The second year of violation consequences will include all consequences from the first year plus a required show cause hearing by an appointed Phonarch committee. The Phonarch will be coordinated by the Central Office staff at the chapter’s expense.
Any chapter sending less than the five required members will be fined not less than the registration fee for their conference for each member not in attendance (up to three members).
Nothing in this policy should be read to prohibit division presidents from modifying this policy based on special circumstances. This includes decisions on how to address chapters who send their delegation but the delegation does not attend sessions and/or leaves the conference early. However, any modifications made should also take into account having uniform policies across all five divisions.