Just because many of us are now a great distance apart, doesn’t mean the Fraternity stops. In fact, the Fraternity is more valuable now than ever. While the way you experience the Fraternity might change, the value will not decrease.
We will begin a live webcast three days a week at 4 p.m. EDT on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. As your CEO, I will be live on Fridays to provide a weekly Fraternity update. Monday and Wednesday will be topical interviews with our alumni. A big thank you to the men below who will provide value to our members for the next six weeks. These Delt Talks will be accessible via Zoom (details below). Please tune in and encourage those in your network to join. We will send reminders in the coming week via social media and email.
How to Join
Jack and our guests will be streaming from Zoom each Monday at 4 p.m. EDT. Use the links below to join the stream.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/896220701
Meeting ID: 896 220 701
Join by Phone:
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 896 220 701
Delt Talks Schedule
- March 23 – Mark Nichols, senior account executive at Workday, on technological tools you can use to maximize your professional life
- March 25 – Mo Bunnell, CEO & founder of Bunnell Idea Group and how to use master social skills to make yourself more effective
- March 30 – Bill McMeans, president-at WVM & Associates – How to use entrepreneurial skills in everyday life
- April 1 – Ashley Wollam, director, learning & leadership strategy at Macy's - Strategies for managing change in a dynamic environment
- April 6 – Jody Danneman, president & executive producer at Atlanta ImageArts Inc. - Applying the Ritual to your life
- April 8 – Mike Tankersley, corporate technical trainer and relationship manager at HP and Jesse Cain, Founder and Partner at C|C Interactive – How to be successful in a remote environment
- April 13 – CEO of the NIC Jud Horras – High-level trends in the fraternity industry
- April 15 – Pat Fuscoe, CEO of Fuscoe Engineering – Management tips from a lifetime of building business
- April 20 – Chris Wisbrock – important things to know for all those seeking employment
- April 22 – Jeff Heatherington, president and CEO at FamilyCare Health – the history of the Delta Tau Delta mission and values
- April 27 – Phired up on Recruitment
- April 29 – TBD