Who Should Attend:
Ignite is for the newly initiated member who is looking to take an active role in the Fraternity. He will want to connect with brothers from across the country, and begin to define what his legacy will be as an undergraduate member. At Ignite, he will also look at how the values of the Fraternity can help him become a more well-rounded leader.
What should I expect?
You will spend a weekend in a camp setting with brothers from across the country. Walking away from Ignite 76 percent of participants feel prepared to take a leadership role in their chapter. Half of the participants go on to hold a formal leadership position in the chapter.
Cost: $99 Registration Fee- This will include all meals, lodging, t-shirt and other costs related to the experience. Travel is not included.
Call for Facilitators:
We are always looking for facilitators for our leadership experiences. If you are interested in facilitating a session of Ignite, please contact the Director of Leadership Education.
Nominate a Man
Do you know a Delt who would be a great candidate for Ignite? Recommend him using the link below.
Top Statistics About Ignite
- 14% of Ignite participants went on the next semester to be elected chapter president.
- 50% have been elected to a formal leadership position.
- 93% of participants agreed or strongly agreed they played a role in the success of the chapter, regardless of having a position.
- 100% of participants were able to connect with a member of the Arch Chapter or Central Office staff.
- 83% of participants were able to identify a specific leadership style they will utilize back in their chapter.
- 100% of participants who were neutral or disagreed Ritual was relevant to their daily lives prior to attending, were able to name the six points of the Rite of Iris and apply them to a concept outside of Delta Tau Delta.
- 76% of participants were able to name all components of the Rite of Iris, and were then able to apply this knowledge to a basic leadership development concept.